Pick one of these Vitamix Models on Sale for Mother’s Day in 2018
Hi! We’re Vitamix coaches (and new parents) Shalva and Lenny Gale and we’d love to help you find the right Vitamix during this year’s Mother’s Day Sale. 🙂
The 2018 Vitamix Mother’s Day Sale has begun. Now through May 20th, 2018, get up to $100 off on new machines and a great deal on one of the Certified Reconditioned models.
Yes, Vitamix’s Mother’s Day Sale landing page has a nice summary on the deals for USA and Canada shoppers.
We also will have all the offers for this sale listed on our deals page.
But if you’re looking for the right pick (and maybe a little something extra), this post is for you.
As always, new Vitamix owners can sign up for our new owner Starter Kit. But this year we’re trying something new…
Special for Mother’s Day 2018: Vitamix Purchase Bonuses
We love our mothers here at Life is NOYOKE. So want to make this big Vitamix sale extra sweet.
Support our work by using our links to buy, and we’ll send you one of these three thoughtful gifts as a bonus.
Sound good? Okay, on to helping you sort through the best picks available in this Mother’s Day Sale.
Note: Basically everything is on sale here. We recommend you go through our Vitamix model comparison page (or email us) to make sure you’re getting the right one.
And of course, you do not have to be a mother to enjoy this Vitamix sale. 🙂
Why you should trust us
Life is NOYOKE didn’t begin as a Vitamix blog. Rather, think about going out to breakfast. Have you ever heard someone order an omelet with egg whites? No yolks, right? That’s what Life is NOYOKE was all about. The journey of making choices with food for a better life. But affecting change requires resources. And so over the last six years, we’ve relied on the Vitamix affiliate program to pay our bills. And as such, we became an authority on Vitamix blenders. We own nearly every model. And we have a popular YouTube channel and Instagram feed for Vitamix owners and buyers. This is our life’s work. But as a mom and pop shop headquartered out of our apartment, our work is also our life.
Ascent Series Deals
Save up to $100 on Ascent Series machines during this sale.
These Smart System machines are the new-look, technology-rich Vitamix models introduced in late 2016.
All of them are great, except we do not generally recommend the A2300 because it lacks built-in walkaway blending. (If you’re going to get a new machine without programs for $399, get yourself a 5200.)
In a nutshell, here’s our Ascent Recommendations (elaborated upon in our in-depth review of the Ascent Series).
Best Ascent for Most: A2500
Sneaky Savvy Pick: A3300
Most Features, Quietest: A3500
Is an Ascent Series the right pick? In many cases, yes.
These models come with some nice features, have the latest technology, and have an upscale look. We have an A3500 with Brushed Stainless Finish, part of the Ultimate Vitamix Setup.
Three notes here about Ascent Series:
1) While these Smart System models are equip with potentially intimidating tech, it’s all designed to make owners more successful.
2) You can use a Smart System Vitamix just like you would a Classic model (blend and the end). For the most part, that’s what we do in our home.
3) Ascent Series has been available for well over a year. Coupled with the 10-year warranty, it’s still the best Vitamix for most new owners.
After all this, perhaps you just want a Classic Vitamix.
Classic Vitamix Deals
Nearly every Classic Series Vitamix is on sale for $50 off. (One is $90 off.)
No intimidating or confusing technology here. These are the “just a Vitamix” Vitamix models that the company has been making for decades.
It’s basically the Vitamix our readers have been asking for:
- Narrow, low-profile container.
- Classic controls (knob and switches).
- Vitamix quality for under three hundred bucks.
Our in-depth review of the E310 has more info plus several video demonstrations.
Nearly identical in features to the E310 except with a full-size, 64-oz container. Known as a Next Generation Vitamix, as this was part of the series that introduced the low-profile, wide container and slightly larger motors. This is a good choice for larger families who also want to do a lot of food processor-type tasks. This is the one I’d probably get for our family today if it was our first Vitamix. It’s a great machine; I used it exclusively before upgrading to the Pro 750. Speaking of which…
With Brushed Stainless Finish or Copper Metal, these true metal finishes make this model one of the least loud Vitamix machines you can buy. (A3500‘s with True Metal finish are equally as hushed.)
Notes about Classic Vitamix Models:
1) When people talk about the Vitamix, this is typically the type they’re talking about.
2) These models are no better or worse than the Ascent Series (Smart System machines). Blend quality and performance is comparable to all full-size Vitamix machines.
3) If you’re reading with a plan to actually buy Mom a Vitamix, chances are, you should get her an E310. This model was practically made for her. Brand new, priced right, easy to use.
Space Saving Vitamix Models on Sale
All three Space Saving Vitamix machines are $50 off during this sale.
Here’s the deal with these machines.
They’re far superior to other personal blenders. But they’re far inferior to full-size Vitamix machines.
So if you can make a bit more room on your counter, grab a full size Vitamix (see above). Otherwise, pick from these three:
S30 (zero programs)
S50 (2 programs)
S55 (4 programs, Brushed Stainless Finish)
Related: Our in-depth review of the S-Series
Some thoughts on gifting a Vitamix for Mother’s Day
You want to get personal for a second? I’ve given a Vitamix to a mother (or special woman) in my life for the last few years.
- Great Aunt
Admittedly, it makes for a nice story to tell on these blog posts.
But I must say, few things feel better than giving a generous, useful gift.
Not to say you should buy the mom in your life a Vitamix. But you should consider a few things.
1) You could cut cable for two months and the Vitamix would be paid for.
2) You can use the Vitamix payment plans which are easy and bear no interest. It’s like free money.
3) All machines come with a 30-day in-home trial. If she feels guilty about receiving something so nice, tell her to try it for the month.
4) She has our support. Our starter kit email plus (maybe) the video class is a great way to shake any confidence issues.
5) You owe your life to her. Something like this is the least you could do. And like I said above, feels so good.
Go learn about how the models compare and make her year!
Related and recommended
If you’re a Vitamix owner or wish you were one, you’ll like our newsletter.
Also, here are a few articles for you to read next: