My Morning Blend (feat. My Mom), Blueberry Breakfast Bites, Detox Salad, Raspberry Vanilla Smoothie, and More!
Hi! Here’s what’s new, exciting, and thought provoking from our Life is NOYOKE world.
This is the online version of our weekly email newsletter, 5 Good Things. To get it delivered to your inbox on Saturdays, you can subscribe right here.
1. New blog posts, site updates, and other things we’re proud to be sharing
We’re on a six-week streak of uploading a new YouTube video. Are you watching them?
In case you missed them, here are the last five:
- (16:17) How to Make Green Juice in Your Blender
- (10:08) Unboxing the Vitamix Ascent A2500
- (17:35) Which Vitamix to Buy in 2017
- (3:07) You got a Ninja blender? That’s awesome. Really.
- (11:34) How to Write a Book (40 tips)
And this weeks? We’re trying out a new format: Interview style!
Here it is: (16:25) My Morning Blend (feat. My Mom)
P.S. Thanks for reading, watching, and sharing. We appreciate you.
2. New recipe posts we’re drooling over
These. These blueberry breakfast bites are really great. Make ’em now, eat ’em later. (Or now. They’re really good with a cup of coffee!)
3. Classic recipes we’re re-showcasing
It’s a classic we make all of the time. Just got a really flattering photo shoot: Detox salad.
+ A simple protein-style shake: Raspberry Vanilla.
4. Vitamix news and updates we’re enjoying
+ Just for fun, here’s that raspberry vanilla smoothie (shake?) in fresh four-clover formation inside an Ascent container.
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes Shalva and I (Lenny) hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our affiliate links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.
5. Articles, posts, and products from around the web we’re thinking about
Tons of restaurants are now offering vegan options. This kosher deli in New York is remaking all the classics. Looks like we’re going to need to book a flight. 🙂
Okay, all for now.
Thanks and good things,
Shalva and Lenny
P.S. This was from yesterday afternoon. Enjoying that freshly photographed detox salad on our stoop. So nice to eat outside again!