Drool-worthy walnut butter with apple and cinnamon
This apple cinnamon walnut butter will make you drool.
That is all.
Go make this wonderful recipe in your Vitamix today.
Are you drooling yet?
Still not drooling over this apple cinnamon walnut butter?
Guess you’ll have to make it! Go!
Other Noteworthy Versions
- A Clean Bake: Apple Cinnamon Walnut Butter
Rich, creamy nut butter you won't be able to put down.Cinnamon, Walnuts,
- walnuts (raw & unsalted) - 2 cups
- dried apples (unsweetened) - 1/2 cup chopped
- sunflower oil - 2 Tbsp.
- cinnamon - 1 1/2 tsp.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Add the walnuts and chopped dried apples into your Vitamix container.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil on top of ingredients.
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10 and then turn to high.
- Use your tamper to push the ingredients from the corners.
- Add another 1 Tbsp. of oil if necessary.
- Stop the blend after 2-4 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and salt, use a spoon to stir contents.
- Blend on high again until consistency is smooth (1-3 minutes).
Useful tips for Apple Cinnamon Walnut Butter
This recipe requires one of the narrow-bodied containers, so a 32-oz or a 48-oz. If you’re using a low-profile 64, you’ll need to double the recipe.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or freeze it for later.
You can use almonds instead of walnuts, but we much prefer walnuts here.
We like it a little bit salty (like salted caramel), but if you don’t, just decrease the salt to 1/4 tsp.
Get yourself some graham crackers, it’s a magical combination.
If you don’t have a Vitamix, you can use a food processor, you’ll just need up to 1/2 oil to get the smooth consistency.