A 4-ingredient, all-fruit smoothie with watermelon, apple, and blueberry
Sometimes you want a smoothie that’s functional. A meal replacement you take on-the-go.
This watermelon smoothie?
This baby is a treat.
Refreshing, flavorful, and completely delicious, this watermelon smoothie is a must-try.
Watermelon is the best as-is; why blend it into a smoothie?
Yeah. I asked myself that question immediately after Shalva said we needed to reboot this recipe.
Why blend watermelon? It’s so good on its own, as-is.
Well, I can think of two reasons.
1) Waste reduction
You cut watermelon to serve, but didn’t finish it all. You put leftovers in the fridge, but they’re nearing their last day. Instead of throwing it away, you freeze it for smoothies.
2) This smoothie
Okay, wow. Wow! This all-fruit smoothie tastes like something you’d get at a trendy, summer-themed restaurant. Or at a country club. Or a spa. At least, I assume that’s what drinks at those places taste like. 🙂
Guys, this watermelon smoothie is divine.
And, it’s only four ingredients!
No more gushing necessary.
Go make this watermelon smoothie today! So, so good.
Useful tips for The Watermelon Man
Have some fresh mint? Add it! Goes great with this smoothie.
Fruity and refreshing with just a handful of ingredients.
- almond milk (unsweetened) - 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- apple - 1/2 whole
- watermelon (frozen) - 3/4 cup (114 g)
- blueberries (frozen) - 3/4 cup (75 g)
- Add all ingredients into your blender in order listed above
- If you’re using the 20 oz personal cup adaptor, reverse the ingredients
- Run a smoothie cycle (might take 2) or blend on high for 60-90 seconds
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE