A raw, no-bake treat for your Vitamix!
These raw, no-bake carrot cake bites are both easy and delicious.
They are packed with healthy ingredients that will make you feel good about snacking.
Throw some simple ingredients into your Vitamix and you’re well on your way to an afternoon pick-me up.
Nutritious and delicious... a winning combo.
The best part about these carrot cake bites?
They are made with healthy ingredients:
The second best part? They taste like carrot cake!
Classic fall flavors are really highlighted in this easy, no-bake recipe.
Each bite is:
Bonus? They make an adorable hostess gift. We packed them in a pumpkin tea tin to stay on theme.
You can roll ’em in oats, roll ’em in coconut, or drizzle them with white chocolate.
However you adorn them, these are going to be your new favorite snack.
A quick no-bake snack that tastes just like carrot cake!
- dates - 1 cup (175 g)
- maple syrup - 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
- carrots (shredded) - 1 cup (110 g)
- walnuts - 1/2 cup (65 g)
- pecans - 1/2 cup (65 g)
- cinnamon - 2 tsp. (5 g)
- flax seeds - 3 Tbsp. (21 g)
- chia seeds - 1 Tbsp. (10 g)
- oats - 1/2 cup (40 g) + 1/2 cup (40 g) to roll
- coconut - 1/4 cup (15 g)
- optional: white chocolate - 1/4 cup melted
- Add all ingredients into your Vitamix container
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high for 30 seconds
- Mix the ingredients by using the tamper to push into the blade
- Keep some texture, you want to see pieces of nuts/carrots, etc
- Watch your blend closely, do not overblend
- If mix seems too moist, add more seeds and stir
- Roll mixture into balls with your hands
- Roll balls in oats or coconut so they don’t stick together
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Carrot Cake Bites
These are also great without the fancy white chocolate (and obviously healthier).
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes Shalva and I (Lenny) hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our affiliate links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.