Try this raspberry lemonade smoothie for new, delicious variety of protein powder shake
A change of pace is nice, especially when you’re making a smoothie with protein powder. After a while, they all taste the same.
We’re calling this raspberry lemonade.
I’m being told it tastes like wedding cake. (And if this one isn’t enough, here’s a similarly delicious smoothie made with protein powder: fancy wedding cake smoothie.)
Anyways, you should really try this raspberry lemonade smoothie. It’s delicious.
Useful tips for Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie
* If you’re using frozen raspberries, use 1/2 cup (108 g) of ice. If you’re using fresh raspberries, use a full cup of ice (217 g) for the correct texture.
This smoothie is sweet. If you have a low sugar tolerance, use half the amount of vanilla protein powder.
Raspberries leave little seeds in your blend (even with a Vitamix), so if you’ve got a picky eater, consider swapping for another berry.
This is a thick smoothie (which is great for the base of a smoothie bowl). If you like it thinner, add more almond milk or add time to your blend.
A sweet and tart smoothie that tastes like wedding cake.
- vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) - 1 cup (240 mL)
- lemon (with peel) - 1/4 whole
- vanilla protein powder - 1 scoop (30 g)
- raspberries (fresh or frozen) - 1 cup (187 g)
- banana (peeled and frozen) - 1 whole
- *ice - 1/2 cup (108 g) - 1 cup (217 g)
- Add all ingredients into Vitamix container
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high for 90 seconds (or run 2 “smoothie” cycles)
- Pour into a large glass
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes Shalva and I (Lenny) hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our affiliate links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.