Quick homemade topping without all the added stuff
A bottle of strawberry topping from the grocery store has some scary ingredients. It’s obviously already a treat, so no need for added sugar.
This recipe has just 2 ingredients, takes a few minutes and will give you peace of mind. You know exactly what’s going in so you don’t have to worry. Instead you can think about what awesome things you’re going to top with the stuff!
Here’s the deal with this easy strawberry topping recipe.
Put this strawberry topping on everything
Nothing could have been easier than making this strawberry topping. It’s just pitted dates, whole strawberries and water (we don’t count water as an ingredient in case you’re keeping track).
Our strawberry topping turned out so delicious we wanted to put it on everything. Here, it’s shown on our vegan lemon poppy seed waffles. But it would be just as good on our vegan oatmeal pancakes or drizzled on some banana ice cream.
Go make yourself some strawberry topping, we’d love to see what you use it for!
Useful tips for Strawberry topping
2 ingredient strawberry topping with no added junk
- dates (pitted) - 1/2 cup
- strawberries - 1.5 cups
- water - 1/3 cup
- Add all ingredients into your Vitamix container.
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high for one minute
- Perfectly delicious served as-is
- If you want to go the extra mile, add to saucepan
- Simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes
- Top all of your favorite things
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE