Thanksgiving menu, Green Juice, Black Friday/Holiday Deals, and More!
Hi! Here’s what’s new, exciting, and thought provoking from our Life is NOYOKE world.
(This is the abbreviated online version of our weekly email newsletter, 5 Good Things. To get the full version delivered to your inbox on Saturdays, you can subscribe right here.)
1. New blog posts, site updates, and other things we’re proud to be sharing
Good morning from Minneapolis!
Hope you had a nice week. 🙂
Few things for ya:
1) Black Friday Deals are up for your friends and family (or you if you haven’t taken the plunge yet!). Get ’em while they’re available!
2) Our October Vitamix Usage Report (92 runs!) is up. A record month for us! Check out what we made; be inspired to make some new things this month.
3) This is our last Saturday newsletter until 2018. We’re going on new baby leave (still waiting on arrival) and then our regular holiday break. So, no new recipes. But we’ll be around to answer questions, so send us a note if you need us (or just want to say hi!): email@example.com
Okay, let’s get to the things we made this week!
2. New recipes we’re enjoying
Everyday Green Juice. This is the magic green juice that does everything. It’s part of our morning routine. You should make it part of yours.
3. Classic recipes we’re re-showcasing
This week we’re highlighting Thanksgiving Recipes. Below are a curated few, but you can find the whole lineup on our Thanksgiving Recipe Page. [Note: That’s where you can find our vegan loaf (featuring the best gravy I’ve ever had) — arguably the best tasting, but currently least photogenic of the bunch.]
Cranberry Cocktail Starter. Get festive early with this drink that goes great with any clear alcohol or sparkling water for those who are still pregnant. 😉
+ Muhammara. Roasted red peppers, walnuts, and pomegranate. Absolutely delicious and beautiful on any Thanksgiving table.
+ Thai Pumpkin Soup. New for this year, a great way to start a Thanksgiving meal. Highly recommended instead of boring ‘ol pumpkin soup.
+ Green bean casserole. This is a veganized family recipe we’ve had at holiday dinners for years. Creamy and rich, just like the original.
+ Veggie Tort. A project, for sure. But this is a “wow” dish.
4. Vitamix deals, news, and updates we’re enjoying
One huge thing: Black Friday and Holiday Deals are now LIVE. Get after it.
+ Here’s a replay of the deal we shared live this week (+ side view of a very pregnant belly)!
+ ICYMI: This year’s big Which Vitamix to Buy in 2018 video.
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes Shalva and I (Lenny) hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our affiliate links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.
5. Articles, posts, and products from around the web we’re thinking about
We want people to ease into more of a whole foods, plant based diet for all the reasons. So we love it when an elite athlete with a household name provides an unsolicited testimonial. “Been on more of a plant-based diet, getting away from the animals and all that,” Irving told the broadcast team. “I had to get away from that. So my energy is up; my body feels amazing.” The Secret (But healthy!) Diet Powering Kyrie and the NBA. (We don’t normally show images in this section, but this one’s too good not to. Image courtesy of B/R mag.)
Okay, all for now.
Thanks and good things,
Shalva and Lenny
P.S. I’ve never been a huge fan of smile-at-the-camera pictures. I like photos that tell a story. This one we’ll call, “Couple Who is Ready.” See you in 2018.